My Bucket list!Posted 11 months ago with 2 notes
This is not in any particular order, I’ll cross what I’ve already done.I accept suggestions c:I’ll try to get a photo for everything that I do…
- Make an impact in someones life, in a good way.
- Love somebody with all my heart.
- Make something beautiful.
- Learn different languages: French-Italian-German-Mandarin-ASL(American.Sign.Language)-Esperanto (constructed language meant to serve as a universal second language to foster peace and international understanding)…
- Learn to say “Hello” and “I Love You” in 50 different languages.
- Learn to read lips and
interpret body language.
- See the Northern Lights.
See a play on Broadway.
- Watch a meteor shower.
- Ride in a hot air ballon.
Go to San Francisco.
- Learn to fly a plane.
- Send a message in a bottle.
Swim in the middle of the ocean.
- Take a photo of lightning.
- Swim with sharks/
dolphins. Watch a sunrise over the ocean.
- Safari in Africa.
- Go to carnival in Rio de Janeiro.
- Hold a koala.
- Visit Stonehenge.
Visit NY City.
- Learn to ski.
- Bungee jumping.
- Live in a different country for at least 1 year.
Visit a waterfall.
- Fold a thousand origami cranes.
Visit a volcano.
- Fire a pistol.
Take a canopy tour.
- Go to the National Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, D.C
- Go to the Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.
See the Golden Gate. Go to the Pike Place Market. Visit the Panama Canal.
- Learn magic tricks.
Learn to make candles. Watch turtles hatch. Visit the San Diego Zoo. Go bird watching.
- Visit Tibet.
- Learn to meditate.
Join the Red Cross
- Learn italian.
- Live with my best friends.
- New Year’s eve in New York.
- Ir al Festival del color en India. Holi.
- Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Go to the beach at night with a special someone. Just be there, peacefully, full of love.
- Tie Dye :).